instagram: @athenagracee / fujixT1 18mm / vsco film
i just realized most of my friends have never and likely will never have a kinder egg and that’s just a little sad.
◤ knitswap update ◢
feeling a bit scatterbrained with looming deadlines so i just wanted to try to organize my thoughts a bit.
things to do tonight
- finish up the test hat/hat for hellomariie
- start on basil’s hat - i’d like to at least get through the brim but i think if i stay up a bit later i can maybe get through the colorwork?
to do by thursday
- finish up basil’s hat.
- get to the store for any little extras i might like to send along with the hat.
notes for princetteofcats
- sorry if it’s weird to ask but do you have a small head? i’ve tried on the hat i’m knitting up to test the pattern and it feels quite small to me. i don’t exactly have a big head but i do have pretty thick hair so that could be the problem with it on me. please let me know if you think i should try and make it a bit bigger~! either way, if you get it and don’t like the fit just let me know and i’ll knit up a new one for you.
- is there anything extra you’d like specifically? like a certain kind of tea or candy or something little like that?
- i got your message about what name to use when sending the package too, by the way. sorry for not replying~!
i think that covers everything? i’m still feeling super scatterbrained so i’ve probably forgotten something. i’m hoping to get everything done and in the mail by saturday though.
please turn on the audio for this
"Whatcha eating? Can I have some? Thank you!"
GET TO KNOW ME MEME - [1/5] Favorite Movies: The Last Unicorn
"I’m a little afraid to go home. I have been mortal, and some part of me is mortal yet. I am no longer like the others, for no unicorn was ever born who could regret, but now I do. I regret."
Ken’s photography is always so lovely, it makes me so happy to catch him at cons!! :)
Photos by Ken Morril of Yenra Photography